Dagma attaches particular significance to the respecting of the privacy of users visiting websites with the following domain names acsdagma.com.pl, acsdagma.pl, anzena.com.pl, anzena.eu, anzena.pl, baracuda.com.pl, barracuda.com.pl, dagma-art.com, dagma-art.com.pl, dagma-art.eu, dagma-art.pl, dagma-foto.com, dagma-foto.com.pl, dagma-foto.eu, dagma-foto.pl, dagma-photo.com, dagma-photo.com.pl, dagma-photo.eu, dagma-photo.pl, dagma.com.pl, dagma.eu, dagma.net.pl, dagma.pl, dagmaart.com, dagmaart.com.pl, dagmaart.eu, dagmaart.pl, dagmafoto.com,, dagmafoto.com.pl, dagmafoto.eu, dagmafoto.pl, dagmaphoto.com, dagmaphoto.com.pl, dagmaphoto.eu, dagmaphoto.pl, dagmaplytki.pl, deslockplus.com.pl, deslockplus.pl, eset.com.pl, format2.pl, handlowa.pl, netasq-stormshield.com.pl, netasq-stormshield.pl, netasqstormshield.com.pl, netasqstormshield.pl, nod32.com.pl, nod32.pl, plytki.pl, securedoc.com.pl,, securedoc.pl, sell.pl, stc-polska.com, stc-polska.com.pl, stc-polska.pl, stormshield.com.pl, twojedzieckowsieci.com.pl, twojedzieckowsieci.pl, wielkie-formaty.pl, winmagic.com.pl, winmagic.pl, wirusy.com.pl, wirusy.pl.
User data are treated with utmost care and the obligations arising from applicable legislation on the personal data protection are taken into account.
Personal Data Controller
The Personal Data Controller is DAGMA sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice (40-478), ul. Pszczyńska, Katowice, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Katowice-Wschód in Katowice, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000130206, share capital in the amount of PLN 75,000, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 634-012-60-68, REGON (National Business Registry Number) 008173852.
Data Protection Officer
DAGMA, pursuant to Art. 37 of GDPR*, appoints the Personal Data Protection Officer, providing the following contact details:
· Telephone: 32 793 11 46
· E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
DAGMA processes personal data in the scope necessary for the proper performance of services provided electronically and takes the necessary protection measures to meet the requirements of the GDPR* Regulation and to protect the rights of data subjects.
Dagma collects personal data for the following purposes:
· registration of solutions and services purchased
· provision of technical assistance
· organisation of events and training
· provision of test versions of our solutions
· sending newsletters
Personal data are transferred to the entities cooperating with DAGMA (manufacturers and suppliers of solutions offered) and can be transferred when required by law.
Correctness of data collected
DAGMA informs the data subjects about their right:
· to request the Controller to give them access to their personal data and correct them if they are incorrect
· to remove them ("right to be forgotten")
· to object to the processing of data
· to impose a limitation on processing
· to transfer the data
· to file a complaint to the supervisory authority - the President of the Data Protection Authority, if they recognise that the processing violates the provisions of the general rules of the data protection regulation
· to have access to those data, including supplementing, updating, correcting them or the removal request
The collected data will be processed by the producers of the selected solutions, that can be found in the DAGMA portfolio, for the purposes necessary to perform the agreement or to take actions at the request of the data subject prior to the agreement conclusion, in accordance with Art. 6.1 (b) of GDPR:
· Barracuda (USA)
· DESlock (UK)
· ESET (Slovakia)
· Microsoft (USA)
· Pearson VUE (USA)
· Peoplecert (Cyprus)
· Proget (Poland)
· Safetica (Czech Republic)
· Stormshield (France)
· StorageCraft (USA)
· WinMagic (Canada)
In accordance with the adopted practice of most websites, we store HTTP requests sent to our server. This means that we know the public IP addresses with the use of which the users browse the information on our websites. The browsed resources are identified on the basis of URL addresses.
Use of data
The collected logs are stored in order to administer the website. Information included therein are not disclosed to anyone except the persons authorised to administer Dagma websites. The statistics helping in administration can be generated on the basis of the log files.
COOKIES MECHANISM ON THE WEBSITES OF DAGMA SP. Z O.O.
Data of non-personal nature
Dagma is obliged to protect the privacy of the website. The website uses a mechanism called "cookies". Cookies used on the above websites do not store any personal information about the users. Cookies are used to maintain the session between the browser and server (cookies are deleted after closing the browser) and to remember the last language version selected.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small portions of information that are stored in your browser. Cookies allow the websites to remember your preferences.
How can I manage cookies?
If the users do not want to receive cookies, they can change their browser settings. Please note that the disabling of cookies which are necessary for registration, security or maintenance of user preferences will make the use of Dagma sites more complicated, and in extreme cases, it may make it impossible to use the websites.
In order to manage the cookies settings, select from the list below the web browser used and follow the instructions:
· Internet Explorer - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
· Chrome - http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=...
· Safari - http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
· Firefox - http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/Włączan...
· Opera - http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.htm...
· Android - http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=...
· Safari - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=pl_P...
· Windows Phone - http://www.windowsphone.com/pl-pl/how-to/wp7/web/c...
· Blackberry - http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/del...
Links to the other websites
Google Analytics statistics
Movement on the websites is monitored by Google Analytics statistics. This aims at collecting data concerning the way of use and popularity of our websites. By using the website you agree to the analysis of your data by Google Analytics for the purposes described herein.
* Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
DAGMA Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice (40-478), ul. Pszczyńska 15, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Katowice-Wschód in Katowice, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000130206, share capital in the amount of PLN 75,000, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 634-012-60-68, REGON (National Business Registry Number) 008173852.